Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beginning of a beautiful friendship

Hey yall,
 I decided today on the way home from work that I wanted to start a blog only thing is I had no idea how to start a blog so I hopped on Twitter to ask my friends if anyone could help and I got a reply telling me where to go and how to do it dont you just love technology. So here I am blogging, now if your that type that dont like run on sentences or incorrect grammar  this blog is not for you so go ahead and get on now (grins) I wanted to start this blog to help folks like me who want to learn how to garden and can and raise your own meat but had no idea how to do any of that. I figured as I try new things I could post about them here and if it helps someone else how awesome is that . Now there will be alot of other stuff on here too just random blabbings (is that a word)  from my day to day activities. I could be talking about chicken farming one day and fashion the next you never know about me. So I hope you enjoy my first venture into blogging and I hope I make many friends along the way
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment