Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hot Tub on a Budget

Lets face it who don't love a hot tub? I know I do.  I mean I'm one of those people who go to the Smokies every year and stay in a cabin just for the hot tub. Yes I know, but hey! I told yall I love a hot tub. I have always wanted my own for my house but let's get real here who has $8,000 dollars just laying around to spend on a hot tub? Yea me either. So one day the other half come home and he says I saw a hot tub at a customers house that you need its a Intex Pur Spa my customer loves it says it's great for what we want one for. Now let me just say I was skeptical when he said it was a plastic inflatable hot tub. I mean come on that thing can't be any good right?? So we talk about it back and forth for a couple of weeks he's giving me the good points Negative Nelly over here is giving him the bad points. So after a few discussions he talks me into it. Man am I glad he did I love this thing!! I ordered mine from IM Innovations for $459.00 free shipping they also give you a one year warranty on there items. It arrived in 3 days with no hassle. Here she is in her box looking all hot and stuff (Get it? HOT and stuff Hee Hee) 
It comes with everything you need to set it up and inflate it. Set up took about 10 minutes if you go along with the set up disc they provided for you, very easy.
After we got it inflated we started filling with water this took about 30 minutes.

The heater was really easy to work so after we got it filled up we turned on the heater to warm the water this takes about 24 hours to heat up but well worth it when you get in it for the first time and its so hot!!! Did I mention that I love this thing!!
Now be warned these next couple of pictures I wanted to show you how deep the tub is and how sturdy the sides are that you can even set on the side of the tub and it will not give. Proceed with caution you have been warned (giggles) As you can see a selfie taker I am NOT!!
 
Don't be intimidated about putting chemicals in your tub just do a little internet research and it will tell you all you need to know about maintaining your spa water. When you want to move it all you have to do is deflate it and move it so simple. This tub is great for the price and if you are a hot tub lover and looking for a cheaper option this is the way to go! I sound like Intex hired me to advertise for them maybe I should give them a call Hee Hee!!! But seriously this thing is great for achy sore muscles and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.
 
Until next time
XOXO
Michelle

1 comment: