Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Couponing at Publix 08-11-14

Hey yall,
I did some couponing yesterday at Publix I thought I would share with yall how it went!!
I've already told yall about how I get my list together and what websites I like to use to check out the deals and how the BOGO sales at Publix work so today I'm just going to give you the items I bought and what coupons I used.

Pillsbury Toaster Strudels BOGO $1.95 I used 4 $1.00 of 2 manufacturer coupons I printed off Coupons.com. I got 8 boxes of Toaster Strudels for $3.80. These will come in handy when deer season arrives.
 
Del Monte Fruit Burst 3 for $6.00 (so $2.00 a piece) I used 2 $1.00 of 2 Target competitor coupons and 2 .50 cent off 2 manufacturer coupons that both doubled to a dollar a piece. I got 4 boxes of Fruit Burst for $4.00. Now, little did I know these things are a baby food consistency and everyone at my house gagged at the idea of eating these so they went to work with me to give to someone who had toddlers so it's all good.
 
Shedd's Spread Counry Crock Butter BOGO $2.39 I used 2 .40 cent manufacturer coupons that both doubled to .80 cents a piece. So I got 2 double packs of Shedd Spread for .79 cents. I'm going to look into freezing this stuff but I'm not sure if that can be done or not so we may be eating a lot of buttered stuff for a while (Hee Hee)
 
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks BOGO $2.93 I used 5 .50 cent off 2 manufacturer coupons that all doubled to $1.00 a piece. So I got 10 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks for $ 9.65. I usually don't buy this many of one item but my daughter and husband both love these things and all 10 boxes will be gone in no time. Atleast that was my rationality for it anyways. (Grins)

Kellogs Frosted Flakes BOGO $4.19 I used 1 $1.00 off 2 manufacturer coupon that my Nashville BFF sent me. Don't even get me started on how Tennessee's coupons are way better than Alabama's. I paid $3.19 for 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes.

 
Pilot FriXion Pens BOGO $4.49 I used 2 $1.00 off 1 Target competitor coupons. I paid $2.49 for 4 pens. Its back to school time so anytime you can get a deal on school supplies you gotta grab that sucker up. (Jars not included). But yall knew that!

Colgate toothpaste BOGO $1.93 I used 3 .50 cent manufacturer coupons that all doubled to $1.00 a piece. All 3 toothpaste were FREE. This was my favorite deal of the shopping trip because well it was free. I actually made .9 cents off this deal Go Me!!!

 
Ragu Pasta BOGO 1.99 I used 1 .40 cent off 2 manufacturer coupon that doubled to .80 cents. I should have paid $1.19 for both Ragu Sauces but since I bragged on my free toothpaste let me tell yall my screw up on this deal.....sigh...... When I grabbed my sauces what I didn't notice was that one of my sauces was labeled organic which was not inclued in the sale. I paid $3.29 for that one jar of Ragu EEEEKKKKK. I didn't notice this until I was already on my way home so that was a bummer. Just goes to show that no matter how good you think you are at couponing mistakes will happen even though they suck and you beat yourself up over it all the way home they still happen.

There's that organic sucker UHHHH!! Ok I'm over it....... really I am.......Ok maybe not just yet but I will get there.
 
Pure Wesson Oil 2 for $5.00 I broke my rule about buying something that I didnt have a coupon for but we were totally out and I needed some so I through caution to the wind and snatched two of those dudes up.  I'm adventurous like that!! Hee Hee!!

 
I also had a $5.00 off a $40.00 purchase coupon that was in the (Madison County) Huntsville Times. I guess they think Jackson County folks don't want a Publix coupon in there paper.
 
So all in all it was a good trip I think my total before coupons was something like $57.00 and after coupons before tax I walked out of there paying $26.46. Not too bad for all the stuff I got. I hope this tutorial will help yall out on your coupon adventures. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask. If i can help I will.

 
 
Until Next Time
 
XOXO
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment